FMS (functional movement screening)
What is the FMS?
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is the product of an exercise philosophy known as Functional Movement.
Our professional fitness trainers have degrees in health-related fields, with certifications in areas of specialty including exercise physiology, athletic training, strength and conditioning, human performance and sport-specific training. Using our comprehensive assessment data, we develop custom-designed, medically based training programs to help clients meet their health and fitness goals one-on-one.
Trainers college-degreed and are certified by:
• A.C.S.M. (American College of Sports Medicine)
• N.S.C.A. (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
• N.A.T.A. (National Athletic Trainers Association)
• N.A.S.M. (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
• Functional strength training
• Cardiovascular training
• Core stability training
• Sport-Specific training
• Golf training
• Marathon training
• Postural retraining
• Youth sports training
• Senior training
• Balance and Activities of Daily Living Exercises
10360 West 70th Street, Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344
CALL TODAY! 952-831-6181
Poor golf swing mechanics are often the result
of a player’s physical limitations. A TPI Evaluation will help us identify physical limitations, which cause inefficiencies and compensations.
TPI: Titleist PERFORMANCE Institute.
What Is Golf Fitness Training ?